Dec 3, 2008

Almost forgot the randomness!

Whew, that was a close one. I nearly forgot!



1. CRAFT SHOW THIS SUNDAY! Come see me with some wonderful goodies as well as 65 other vendors at the North Park Craft Mafia's Holiday Hit List this Sunday, Dec 7th, from 12N-6PM. Click the link for more info. Come on over--IT'S FREE!

2. Big Man and I started back to the gym this week. We've been getting up at 5AM to go before work. Yeah, it's not so fun, but I already feel better in general and about myself, and I know it'll be so worth it.

3. I'm going to take a hiatus for a couple of months from the business. I'll still have listings up, and will still accept custom orders and be happy to ship your purchases--I just won't be listing or creating new things. I need a little time to myself to get me and my life back in the order I want it (which is why we've begun at the gym again), and to just *relax*. I may design some new patterns, or I may not! I know for sure, though, I'll be knitting this vest for myself!

photo from Interweave Knits--see the linky above

4. You may or may not remember, but my lovely friend Susan of Martha's Vineyard Fiber Farm and Hudson Valley Fiber Farm won the Intel Tech Makeover contest, and she's got all sorts of new goodies to help with the business, including a Lamb-Cam! It's not operational yet, but I can't wait for live feeds from the barn of adorableness! See Susan's Etsy shop for photos of the beautiful babies from this spring. I've met them in person, and man, they're even cute as teenagers!

5. I'll be going to Vegas in January for a quick weekend celebration with the Big Man. We'll be treating ourselves some--any suggestions for restaurants or shows? We've been plenty of times, and know quite a few good ones, but I would be happy to hear what you like!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I wish I could knit. OK, maybe I don't. I actually wish I had carpentry skills. But the point is I wish I had skills.

(Those look fantastic, by the way ...)

laila said...

i looove that vest! that will be one rewarding project. :D
good luck with sticking to the gym routine - 5 am would be a KILLER for me! and best of luck clearing your mind. :)