Feb 16, 2010

Moving on up...

To the east side...well, not really. We are moving on up the map, though, to LA! Big Man accepted a job in El Segundo, and we'll likely be out of the San Diego area entirely in 2 or 3 months. We're both pretty excited and nervous about it, though for different reasons. He's nervous about his new job (more responsibility), and I'm nervous about how to condense and move 7 years' worth of STUFF out of here!

I'm likely to be selling/wanting to get rid of some things, like novels and other books, maybe some crafting items (though not likely any fiber or yarn!), and maybe some kitchen gear. If I get these things listed somewhere public like Craigslist or half.com, I'll be sure to post a link.


In the meantime, I get to figure out how we're going to work out our life for the next few months. And yes, I'd say we're finally (maybe) getting our piece of the pie :).


1 comment:

Becky said...

That's great news! (Although the selfish part of me was hoping you'd get a job on the east coast so I could see you at the Maryland show.) I'm sure everything will turn out just fine. I'll be thinking of you.