Mar 10, 2010

Big Changes and Big News

I'm moving, yes, but not the way you think. Big Man and I are splitting up. It wasn't amicable at first, but it is now. I'm not moving to LA anymore; I'm moving to Charlottesville, Virgina, home of Juniper Moon Farm! My amazing friend (and the farm's owner) Susan asked me to move in and be her assistant in exchange for room and board.

Clio and I and my wonderful sister (who's flying in to make the drive with me) will be starting on our grand adventure this weekend, and should be at the farm sometime next week. If I can get my camera to cooperate (currently, the pictures it takes look like Salvador Dali painted them), I'll share pictures of our trip and our new home soon!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

And because I don't trust your camera, I will bring mine, so everyone can see our adventure!

Maria said...

Wow. Please let Andrew or me know if there's anything either of us can do for you!