May 20, 2009

I'm a thief.

My lovely friend Susan has a recurring feature on her blog of "Probably Something You Would Like". I'm stealing that idea to share some things with you that I like, and hopefully you will too!

I adore Smitten Kitchen's blog. LOADS of wonderful recipes, all very well-written and photographed, and I have yet to find a problem with anything I've cooked. Well, baked, as I usually go for the goodies. I also bought some of her prints to put up in my kitchen. They look lovely, if I say so myself. Well, if you ignore the horrible rental "white" paint and the ugly window.


The artwork found in AmberAlexander's shop is *amazing*. I'm in love, and want to wallpaper my wool room in her prints. I especially like this one of an octopus.

Artwork property of and courtesy of AmberAlexander

Lookit this amazing fiber bowl! It's machine stitched on soluble fabric, and is just astounding to me. ChocolateFrog really is an expert at this most unusual art.


Image courtesy of ChocolateFrog

Not Always Right kills me, every time. Customers say the darndest things!

You've probably seen this before, but I lurve it. The kitty makes me happy.





Well, I think that's it for now. I don't get out much anymore--work, sleep, sometimes on my days off I get to cook or do fibery things. I'll see if I come up with anything interesting for a post next week--if not, maybe this will be an intermittent feature!

No comments: