Sep 22, 2008

Coming soon...

To an Etsy shop near you! (aka, my shop):
  • loads of new FunkYarns - I got a huge wonderful shipment from Liz, and am spinning them up as we...ok, not as we speak, but that's what's on my wheel right now! Current FunkYarns may be seen here, here, and here
  • luxurious mesh scarves, some knit of soft-as-clouds brushed suri alpaca and some of light-as-a-feather and smooth-as-silk kid mohair, in all the best colors for the season--sweet potato, ginger root, ethereal teal, claret red, misty green, and more...
  • loads of superwash yarns, as I realized I have more superwash wool right now than I know what to do with! Look for big 8oz two plies and possibly some thread plied like these
  • assuming I finish those mesh scarves quickly, there will also be plenty of fingerless mitts and Horizon hats in all sorts of color combos (I'm happy to take requests!)
  • and this yarn, once I get in gear and list it:
you should definitely click to huge-ify the picture...

That's Ginny's handdyed 60/40 merino/bamboo right there, and it's astoundingly soft and silky and squishy and shiny and all those other "s" words that describe a big 7oz pile of wonderful. Although, candystripe starts with a "c", and that describes this yarn too...hmmm.

Of course, I have to decide to actually list it. You see, I am rather in love with this yarn, and may not be able to part with it...


oh, and a picture of the dang cat, since you haven't had one lately:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oo, that yarn is gorgeous! I want to squish it! Kiss kitty on the head for me. Kitty heads are very kissable.

Kyra said...

Mmmmm, sunbeam goooood.