Feb 1, 2009

Enjoy.

While it may seem like I'm being a fab blogger and sharing loads of photos, really, I'm just tired. So, I'm not going to type a whole lot. Just going to load a bunch of pictures and pass that off as a post. Hope you don't mind...


I noticed these little root dealios on one of the few plants I haven't managed to kill yet. The whole plant (a succulent of some sort) is smaller than my palm, so the root-ish things are quite tiny.


A marsh drains directly onto the beach here, and make a neat little creek. There've been loads of stones washed onshore lately, so it's rockier than normal.


just pretty


boids.


The groundwater seeps out of the cliffs along the shore, but I just liked the feet hanging over the edge.


The groundwater seeps out on some mosses in some places. The dripping is quite loud, actually.


We weren't the only ones enjoying the beach today.


Big Man took this. Quite lovely, I think.


So wee I had to give you scale (that's my palm).


more pretty


ane-nem-o-nees





So you can relax too.

No comments: