Aug 29, 2008

I'm unplugging.

Technology is making me angry. The computer program at work started it in being inflexible and requiring me to leave a paper trail of "mistakes" because I can't simply edit things to get them in the completely irrational order they need to be in to please the client (silly me had them organized rationally). Then, all I wanted to do when I got home (after years of not remembering the name and then finally finding it) was download City Connection on the Wii and play it. Well, that'd be fine, except the wireless has been screwed up for the Wii for months. Now that I've tried to fix it (with phone help from Big Man, who is currently out of town), it sees the network, won't connect to it, and then I thought I was going to to be out of a regular internet connection for the entire weekend because that disappeared too for no apparent reason. Obviously it came back--also for no apparent reason.

I think it's time to pick up a book, curl up with a cat, and enjoy the same sort of thing people have for centuries. There will be a decent blog post this weekend, with pictures and everything--just not yet.

No comments: