Jul 23, 2008

Best. Customer Service. EVER.



Don't they look AMAZING?!? They're vegan marshmallows and s'mores from
Sweet & Sara, and they are amazing. They come in vanilla, toasted coconut, and I think Mexican chocolate, and the s'mores come in regular and peanut butter.
(Why vegan marshmallows? Regular marshmallows are made with gelatin, a decidedly non-vegetarian/vegan friendly product.)

I bought some during my trip home (why oh why did the independent natural foods market that *was* near my apartment only get really amazing after we moved?), and the vanilla weren't quite up to standard. I e-mailed Sara to give her a heads up, and she graciously offered to send me a replacement batch. Pretty awesome right there, yeah?

Well, the box came today. It contained the vanilla marshmallows. AND coconut marshmallows. AND a s'more! I am the luckiest girl I know today! In case you're wondering, the s'more and several marshmallows are already gone. I blame the cat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, 'shmellows! I feel the urge to buy some graham crackers and chocolate bars. Alas, I'm at work and they won't let me start any fires. Spoil sports!

Clio reminds me of my boy. Bastian looked very much like her from the green eyes to the pink tongue. He was a very sweet boy. Give Clio a kiss for me.

Maria said...

If you have a KitchenAid you can make your own marshmallows! They are actually really easy. I haven't tried any vegan ones yet, but I know a lot of people have. (Using agar agar instead of gelatin.) I'm going to make some to send as gifts later this year, I think.