Jul 22, 2008

Time keeps on slippin'...

I'm guessing you all feel like me--there's not enough time in the day. Well, I agree. I spent tonight looking up evidence and solid information to present to my company to try to convince them we should switch to a four day work week (10 hrs/day). I don't know if it'll work, but it can't hurt to ask! I'd love to hear any information or feedback you have on this type of work week, so comment away.

I did manage to get some spinning done last night for a wholesale order--three singles that will be plied with thread this weekend. I'm going to head out and squeeze in one more single before bed.

For those of you who aren't my wholesale buyer, I also spun three wonderful yarns over the weekend. One is a thinner two ply from some of Ginny's rovings, and two are from Liz's wonderful crazy batts. Because I'm now walking partway to work, I can't drag my big white backdrop, the yarn, and the camera in to take pics on my lunch break. I promise to take pics this weekend, and post the new yarns next week. I'm going to try to get back on my schedule of washing all finished yarns on Fri night to take pics and write listings over the weekend (as well as spin some more for the next week!). For now, you'll have to content yourself with these lovely photos of the batts I spun from:
pictures taken by Liz
both yarns were spun in my FunkYarn style, and plied with silver thread

No comments: