Oct 9, 2008

Hurray, my first game of tag! Charlene, jewelry designer extraordinaire, has tagged me in this particular game.

Here be the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


While I don't know if I
know seven people to tag, I'll follow the rest of the rules to a T.

1. I cannot wait for the day when I no longer have to go to work. I don't mind hard work; I just don't want to do it for someone else!

2. When I was wee, I liked dipping graham crackers in red kool-aid. It's not as good now, but I don't know if it's me or the kool-aid.

3. Even though I know it hasn't changed, and won't ever change, I check the packages of mellowcreme pumpkins every year at Halloween to see if they stopped using gelatin in them yet. Sometimes I check them twice in the same season.



4. I love learning, but dislike going to school. After being in school for 20 of my 28 years, I am absolutely sworn off ever going back to school. However, I may make an exception for
Yarn School.
5. Despite it happening every year, I get agitated when I can't wear proper autumn clothing in the autumn here in San Diego. I should be able to wear sweaters in October, fer pete's sake! For the last few days, it's been over 80 degrees. That's just not right.

6. I want to live in a zillion different places, including (but not limited to) Seattle, London, Australia, Belize, Italy...and yet, I like the idea of settling down somewhere for the rest of my days. Sometimes.

7. I secretly worry that if I ever have my own fiber studio (whether it's a big room in my house or a separate "playhouse" out back), I'll never come out again, particularly if someone brings me delicious baked goods so I don't have to go into the kitchen!


Let's see, who should I tag...
  • Liz, maker of amazing batts and wonderfully wacky yarns at Hobbledehoy
  • Kyra, maker of excellent spinner's accessories including brilliant lazy kates at Chiwawa
  • the ever-funny and witty SaintGothric--I'm sure you can find her on LSG too!

Tag, you're it!

3 comments:

cserdan said...

one of my favourite things about autumn is definitely the clothes!!!!

most seasons, it gets too cold and I have to jump right into a parka, but today I'm wearing my favourite corduroy jacket (with your scarf) and am loving it!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've tagged other folks. Sorry it's taken me so long to play.

Elizabeth Porter said...

hi Maggie! I just posted mine:
http://elizabeth-stottlemyer.blogspot.com/2008/10/7-things.html