Oct 28, 2008

Mr B&W

Well, I again can't say just what I'm thinking. But the very nice lady at the shelter told me they euthanized Mr B&W for being "deemed unsocial in the behavior evaluation". I do not understand it, and I am very sad and angry. Fill in your favorite cursewords--I can suggest some if you need help, as well as share some tears.

I'm not angry at the shelter, just the situation. I know he was a sweet boy. Well, if you'd like to adopt Ms Tortie, here's the info again:
She is sweet as sugar, and animal number 33104 if you want to head over and drop the $75 for the adoption fees and take home this adorable munchkin. Seriously, she was the quietest, sweetest, calmest kitty I've ever had in a carrier, and a head-butting fiend before I put her in. Give the North County Humane Society & SPCA shelter at 760-757-4357 and ask about animal 33104.

No comments: