Oct 26, 2008

What a long, strange weekend it's been...

There's no particular reason for it, but this weekend has seemed very surreal, almost like it didn't happen. Nothing special occurred, and nothing weird happened. But it was just a very very odd feeling weekend. I'd like a do-over please.

I took an impromptu nap today, as I was quite tired. It probably ranks as the worst nap ever, because I was dreaming about being so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open as I was napping. It stunk.

I did get some spinning done, though--6 more FunkYarns, and a couple of thread plied merinos. I'll have pictures after Tuesday, I think--I'll have the car that day, and can snap some photos at work on my break. I think I may try to go corespin the September installment of the FatCatKnit's 4oz merino monthly fiber club. I'm a bit behind, as October's installment is staring at me, begging to be a supercoil yarn.

CAT UPDATE
I've been trying to call for an update on the kitties. However, the last few times I've called, I've been transferred to the shelter's message system, and my calls haven't been returned. I don't fault them for this--I'd rather they helped the critters than return my calls. However, this means I have no further info for you, other than the kitties became available for adoption as of the 23rd. If you're interested, or perhaps would like some more information, please call the North County Humane Society & SPCA shelter at 760-757-4357 and ask about animals 33104 and 33105. Oh, and let me know what you find out!

No comments: