Nov 1, 2008

brain is mush.

I have just spent several hours compiling a list of yarn shops to whom I can mail a promotional postcard. I have 249 shops right now, and 250 postcards. I think I'm stopping for the evening. My eyes are bleary, my shoulders sore, my elbows angry (leaning on the desk), and I can't think straight anymore. I also spent a little while making some photos pretty so I can post them for you tomorrow. They're yarn, of course. On the plus side, the monkeybutt (aka cat) has been sleeping in her bed on the table next to me, and has been quite adorable (she even snored) the entire time, making it a bit nicer.

Also, I have been meaning for several weeks to begin a random Wednesday entry tradition. Perhaps a list of things I see on my walk to work, or various things I'm thinking about, or who knows what. However, I have forgotten every. single. Wednesday. for about 6 weeks now. I even try to remember and just do it on Thursday to no avail. I can't imagine what my brain/memory will be like when I'm 40 or more if it's this bad at 28!

Pictures tomorrow, I promise. Oh, and Seester--I did a swatch for your Starsky, and I think it's nearly perfect. I'll begin on it sometime...possibly after the craft show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! It is freezing here (OK, it's like 60 today, but I know it won't last) so I can't wait for my new sweater. My college sweatshirt is getting a little old...even though I haven't aged a day since college. Really, I haven't. It's weird...

Maria said...

I hope you've got ImagiKnit (imagiknit.com) in your list of yarn shops. I think you'd have god luck with them, b/c they sell quite a bit of the Ozark Handpsun, and your yarn looks similar.

If you'd like, I can put in a good word for you there, as I used to manage that shop and, until recently, I was their webmaster. ^_^