Nov 8, 2008

Another kitty update (pictures!)

I found Ms Tortie (now named Henna) on Petfinder (through the SPCA shelter). Check out her listing, and her adorable mug!


Isn't she GORGEOUS?!? Look at those green eyes.

I think she's saying "take me home! I'm out of my annoying teen years, and I'd be an excellent cat for someone who doesn't want tooooo much energy in their kitty, and who would enjoy chilling with me on the couch watching movies!"

Won't you consider giving this adorable, small, sweet, quiet kitty a loving home? She'd do best in homes with older children or no children, and would be a wonderful companion. She's only about a year old, so you would get to enjoy many lovely years with her.




I must say the quiet thing is high on my list right now--my little jerk...erm, cat started waking me up at 3:30 this morning. Why yes, I will be napping this afternoon.

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

awwww, beautiful kitty!! I can't help but want to adopt every cat I see ever.

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Ooo, such a sweet face! We have 2 we adopted this fall so I guess we're full at the inn. Hope she gets a forever home soon!